- Scholastic Book Fair Jungle COMING SOON - February 24th-28th!!
- TK/Kinder Night - Monday, February 24th, 5:00-7:00pm
- Family Night - Wednesday, February 26th, 5:00-8:00pm
Please consider supporting our largest fundraiser for our Library, Reading Rooms, and classroom libraries! Click on the links below to volunteer:
- Classroom Previews : Monday, 2/24 & Tuesday, 2/25 - Help our students explore the book fair and create their own Wish Lists.
- Book Fair Shifts & Special Events: Can you help with cashiering, supervising the floor, or monitoring the door for backpacks during our busy morning and afternoon shopping hours? Perhaps you would rather navigate shoppers during our special evening events?
LUNCHTIME COMPUTER ACTIVITIES
Mrs. Lodge’s Library - Shelve It Game
1st Grade Jeopardy
2nd Grade Jeopardy
3rd Grade Jeopardy
4th Grade Jeopardy
5th Grade Jeopardy
Library Mission & Goals
To provide a welcoming, inclusive environment with a diverse library collection that will:
- Inspire a love of reading by encouraging independent choice and fostering the discovery of literature and information in a variety of formats
- Empower students to become lifelong learners and critical seekers of information and ideas
- Provide a variety of quality resources that supports classroom curriculum, learning, and discovery
- Encourage students to explore, learn, create, and collaborate as valued, respectful community members and global citizens